The Global Carbon Footprint Management Market Research Report published by Emergen Research has been formulated by analysis of key business details and extensive geographical spread of the Carbon Footprint Management industry. The study offers comprehensive coverage of the qualitative and quantitative analysis of the Carbon Footprint Management market along with crucial statistical data about the Carbon Footprint Management market. The research study provides historical data from 2017 to 2018 and offers accurate forecast estimation until 2027. The report also profiles established and emerging players of the market, covering the business overview, product portfolio, strategic alliances, and business expansion strategies.
The global carbon footprint management market size is expected to reach USD 14.74 Billion at a CAGR of 5.5% during the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. This projected market revenue growth can be attributed to primarily to rising concerns regarding climate change, global warming, and increasing government initiatives to address carbon emissions across the globe. Rising awareness among organizations to focus on lowering carbon emission levels by calculating carbon footprint is another factor driving market growth. Stringent government regulations regarding carbon emissions also plays a major role for growth of market as it compels the organizations to deploy carbon footprint management software to adhere to rules and regulations. Rising focus of energy and utility sectors on carbon footprint management is also expected to drive market growth. In addition, support for carbon trading market is further expected to boost market growth going ahead.
The current COVID-19 pandemic is expected to have an effect on the growth of the Carbon Footprint Management industry majorly attributable to the movement restrictions and impact on the supply and demand due to the lockdowns. The COVID-19 pandemic has affected several sectors of the global market, and the Carbon Footprint Management sector is expected to feel the impact of the pandemic. The economic slowdown and dynamic changes in the demands will further affect the growth of the industry. The report covers the impact analysis of the COVID-19 pandemic on the overall Carbon Footprint Management industry.
The report offers insightful information about the market dynamics of the Carbon Footprint Management market. It offers SWOT analysis, PESTEL analysis, and Porter’s Five Forces analysis to present a better understanding of the Carbon Footprint Management market, competitive landscape, factors affecting it, and to predict the growth of the industry. It also offers the impact of various market factors along with the effects of the regulatory framework on the growth of the Carbon Footprint Management market.
The report covers the following chapters:
- Impact of COVID-19 – This section describes the impact of COVID-19 on the Carbon Footprint Management market.
- Global Market Size and Growth – This section contains the global historic (2015-2019) and forecast (2019-2023), (2023-2025), and (2025-2030) market values, and drivers and restraints that support and control the growth of the market in the historic and forecast periods.
- Regional Analysis – This section contains the historic (2015-2019) and forecast (2019-2023), (2023-2025), and (2025-2030) market values and growth and market share comparison by region.
- Segmentation – This section contains the market values (2015-2030) and analysis for different segments.
- Global Macro Comparison – The global Carbon Footprint Management market comparison with macro-economic factors gives the Carbon Footprint Management market size, percentage of GDP, and average Carbon Footprint Management market expenditure.
- Supply Chain – The supply chain section of the report defines and explains the key players in the Carbon Footprint Management industry supply chain.
- Product/Service Analysis – The product/service analysis section of the report describes the leading products/services in the Carbon Footprint Management market along with key features and differentiators for those products/services.
- Customer Information – This chapter covers recent customers’ trends/preferences in the global Carbon Footprint Management market.
- Trends and Strategies – This chapter describes the major trends shaping the global Carbon Footprint Management market. This section highlights likely future developments in the market and suggests approaches companies can take to exploit these opportunities.
Furthermore, the report includes an in-depth analysis of the competitive landscape. The segment covers a comprehensive overview of the company profiles along with product profiles, production capacities, products/services, pricing analysis, profit margins, and manufacturing process developments. The report also covers strategic business measures undertaken by the companies to gain substantial market share. The report provides insightful information about recent mergers and acquisitions, product launches, collaborations, joint ventures, partnerships, agreements, and government deals.
Key Companies Profiled in the Report:
Carbon Footprint, Enablon, SAP, Dakota Software, ProcessMAP, IsoMetrix, IBM, Schneider Electric, Salesforce, ENGIE
Carbon Footprint Management Market Segmentation:
- Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Deployment Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Energy and Utilities
- Residential and Commercial Buildings
- Transportation and Logistics
- IT and Telecom
North America (U.S., Canada)
Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Thank you for reading our report. In case of further queries regarding the report or inquiry about its customization, please connect with us. We will ensure your report is well-suited to your requirements.
Explore More Emergen Research Reports @
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a Marketresearch and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer Marketintelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research probl