The Global CRISPR Technology Market report provides vital information that prepares market players to give fierce competition to their toughest competitors based on growth, sales, and revenue, among other essential factors. The study has been conducted on the basis of inputs from the industry leaders. Thus, a conscious effort to dive deep and unearth hard to find information pertaining to the growing market landscape and growth prospects over the next few years is clearly visible in the study.
As compared to previous systems, CRISPR has a lot of potentials and applications. Among these, one necessary application is that the use of CRISPR in understanding numerous genetic and epigenetic diseases as well as cancer. Study of cancer by the CRISPR system is usually done by 2 approaches i.e. turning on the growth suppressor genes and turning off the oncogenes.
Get Free Sample PDF Brochure @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/143
The report also discusses the key players involved in the market such as:
Key participants include Origene Technologies, Inc., Agilent Technologies, Cellecta, Inc., GeneCopoeia, Inc., Integrated DNA Technologies (IDT), Horizon Discovery Group, Merck KGaA, New England Biolabs, Thermo Fisher Scientific and GenScript among others.
Key questions addressed in the report:
- What market size is the global CRISPR Technology market expected to reach over the forecast period?
- Which leading players are operating in the global CRISPR Technology market?
- Which factors are expected to hamper global market growth throughout the forecast period?
- Which key factors are expected to driver global CRISPR Technology market during the forecast period?
- Which application segment is expected to register fastest revenue CAGR over the forecast period?
- Which region is expected to register fastest revenue CAGR between 2021 and 2028?
- What are the key outcomes of Porter’s Five Forces analysis and SWOT analysis?
CRISPR Technology Market segmentation:
For the purpose of this report, Emergen Research has segmented into the global CRISPR Technology Market on the basis of product type, application, end user type and region:
Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Kits and Reagents
- Guide RNA
Applications Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
End User Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies
- Academics and Government Research Institutes
- Contract Research Organizations (CROs)
Regional Outlook: (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- North America (U.S.) (Canada) (Mexico)
- Europe (Germany) (UK) (France) (BENELUX) (Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China) (Japan) (South Korea) (Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Brazil) (Rest of LATAM)
Report Key insights:
- Beam Therapeutics primarily owned by Feng Zhang started developing CRISPR officially declared in May 2018 because of which they were able to generate USD 87 million in series A funding. The main motive of the initiative was to utilize CRISPR technology in order to develop “precision genetic medicines”. This would further help to edit a single nucleotide base in the genome at one time.
- In US, the first trial of CRISPR in humans began in April 2019. Two patients are currently being treated as a part of a study being conducted by University of Pennsylvania. In line with NPR (National Public Radio, America), each have different types of cancer that are tough to treat and each have relapsed normal treatments. As a part of the trial, researchers are taking immune cells from the patients’ bodies and editing them with CRISPR after which they’re putting them back. Such novel research are expected to drive the market growth throughout the region.
- With different versions of CRISPR-Cas being pursued by different companies, the landscape of genome editing is changing with a variety of advantages associated with it. This is primarily due to major discoveries of nucleic acids coupled with their sensitivity and reliability in approach. Furthermore, this entire procedure eliminated the requirement of an expensive PCR platform.
Table of Contents:
Chapter 1 includes an introduction of the global CRISPR Technology Market, along with a comprehensive market overview, market scope, product offerings, and an investigation of the market drivers, growth opportunities, risks, restraints, and other vital factors.
Chapter 2 offers an in-depth analysis of the key manufacturers engaged in this business vertical, along with their sales and revenue estimations.
Chapter 3 elaborates on the highly competitive terrain of the market, highlighting the key manufacturers and vendors.
In Chapter 4, our team has fragmented the CRISPR Technology market on the basis of regions, underscoring the sales, revenue, and market share of each region over the forecast timeline.
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade.
Thank you for reading our report. Please get in touch with us if you have any query regarding the report or its customization. Our team will ensure the report is best suited to your needs.