Many Portuguese Citizens include going to India in their bucket list because of its very interesting culture and its practical nature. At the moment, there are more than 150 nationalities, including Portuguese Citizens that can apply for an Indian Visa for Portuguese Citizens.
With this, you are no longer required to go to the Indian embassy. And through this article, we’ll show you what are all the requirements that you need, and also some valuable information you should consider before applying.Sponsored Links
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQS)
I’M FROM PORTUGAL, DO I HAVE TO APPLY FOR A VISA TO ENTER INDIA?
Yes, Portugal is one of the countries selected to enter India with a visa.
WHAT IS AN INDIAN E-VISA FOR PORTUGUESE?
It’s a special document that allows you to enter India with an electronic system. It’s made to replace the traditional visa system with a stamp.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS NEEDED TO APPLY FOR THIS?
iVisa will definitely do most of the job for Portuguese Citizens in obtaining your visa, but you still need to prepare a few documents to help them get started. It is nothing but the ordinary, and chances are you may already have what you need. Here is a list of what you must provide:
- Valid passport – you will have no issues in getting a passport, and if you already have one, make sure that it is still valid. Just take a look at the expiry date.
- Digital photo of yourself – it is preferable that the photo is recent. You should not make face gestures in it, and the background should be white. Just scan it and be ready to upload it.
- A passport scan of the information page
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment. You can use a credit or a debit card, and since Paypal has become quite popular, you can use that as well.
- Business card copy and invitation letter – this requirement applies to people who want to go to India on business and apply for an India business evisa.
- Letter from the hospital in India – this is valid for people who apply for a medical visa.
However, the most important documents to get your visa properly are the following
- Applicant’s Photo
- Passport Scan
- Last Page of Passport (if applicable)
HOW LONG IS THE INDIAN E-VISA VALID?
It will depend on the type of Indian Visa for Netherlands Citizens, but at least with a Tourist e-Visa you can have it 1 year after issued, but as long as you remain 90 days Per Entry in India.
WHAT ARE THE PROCESSING TIMES AND ALSO THE FEES FOR AN INDIAN E-VISA?
When it comes to processing times and fees, you have three options, and they are as follows:
- Standard processing – 5 days. Because it is the cheapest option, most applicants go for standard. It only costs USD $98.99.
- Rush processing – 3 days. The cost goes a bit higher than with the previous option. You will be charged USD $157.99.
- Super Rush processing time – 36 hours. As you can expect, the price goes even higher. This option will cost you USD $205.99.
These are the fees according to the Indian Tourist e-Visa. As for the cost of the other two visa types, which are the Medical e-Visa and the Business e-Visa, they are a little bit more expensive, which means that they cost USD $158.99, USD $210.99, and USD $265.99 respectively. The timeframes can differ as well. The applications for both will be processed in 5 days, 3 days, and 2 days, respectively.
Great blog you have here but I was wanting to know if you knew of any discussion boards that
cover the same topics discussed in this article?
I’d really like to be a part of online community where I can get advice from other experienced individuals that share the
same interest. If you have any recommendations, please let
me know. Appreciate it!
Нi, I chewck yօur blo oon a regfular basis. Yourr story-telling stle iis witty,
kkeep dping wwhat уou’re doіng!
Alsso visit mmy websote – هایفوتراپی شریعتی
WOW just what I was searching for. Came here by searching for home decor