India is full of history and culture that you can explore during your next magical adventure there with the help of INDIAN VISA FOR BULGARIAN CITIZENS. Visit the famous Taj Mahal and enjoy the impressive architecture. Learn about the beautiful love story behind its construction and continue exploring sites from the Hindu, Sikh, and Buddhist religions. iVisa.com can help you with everything related to travel documentation.
Listen to article8 minutes
Bulgarian travelers must acquire an India Visa before entering India. Don’t worry! Because iVisa.com is ready to help you with a fast, simple, and reliable service.
The India Visa for Bulgarian citizens is a simple process with iVisa.com! Keep reading about our services below.
Frequently Asked Questions
I’m a Bulgarian citizen. Should I apply for an India Visa?
Yes! Citizens of Bulgaria must apply for the India Visa before traveling. The whole process is 100% online, and you can apply for three types of visas:
- India Tourist eVisa
- India Business eVisa
- India Medical eVisa
Choose the electronic visa that fits the purpose of your journey. Head to the application page and check more information related to the INDIAN VISA FOR US CITIZENS.
For how long is the India Tourist eVisa valid?
The India Tourist eVisa has three options according to the validity that you prefer:
- Valid for 30 days after arrival with a Double Entry to India.
- 1 year after issued validity with Multiple Entry.
- Valid for 5 years after issued with a Multiple Entry advantage.
Dive into the application page for more details about the validity options for medical and business visas.
The India Visa for Bulgarian travelers is a click away with Indian Visa from Britain!
What are the requirements?
Complete the electronic form with personal and trip details. As well, don’t begin the process unless you have a confirmed flight to India.
The India Tourist eVisa also requires the following:
- Passport scan, travelers must have passports that have a minimum validity of 6 months after arrival and have two blank pages.
- Applicant photo.
- A valid email address to stay connected with iVisa.com.
- Payment methods, pay with a credit/debit card or use a Paypal account.
In case you want to know more about the requirements for the medical and business visas, explore the application page now
What are the processing times and fees?
The India Tourist eVisa offers the next options for processing:
- Standard service, only wait 5 days and pay a minimum fee of USD $88.49 for your India Visa.
- Rush service, receive your travel document in just 3 days for a USD $135.99 fee.
- Super Rush service, get the India Visa in the minimum time of 36 hours for the price of USD $177.99.
The India Visa for Bulgarian travelers is possible with iVisa.com!
What is the India Tourist eVisa process?
- Fill out the electronic form with personal information and select a processing time (Standard, Rush, or Super Rush).
- Check your details and pay for the service with a credit/debit card or a Paypal account.
- Attach a passport scan, your photo, and any other supporting documents.
Don’t hesitate to contact our support agents if you need more information!
How will I receive my India Visa?
Bulgarian citizens must expect an email from iVisa.com with the India Tourist eVisa. As soon as you receive it, print the India Tourist eVisa and show it at your arrival in India.
Do I need an India Visa if I’m only in transit?
No! In case you are only stopping in India on your way to another country, then you don’t need an India Tourist eVisa.
If you plan to stay in India and engage in medical, business, or tourism activities, then you must acquire the India Visa for Bulgarian travelers.
Can I trust iVisa.com?
Of course! iVisa.com has years of experience in the market, and lots of travelers all over the world have trusted our services.
Check our comments section and confirm all our success stories. iVisa.com is here to help you with any travel requirements!
Where can I find more information?
Get in touch with our customer service agents who are available 24/7. We can solve all your doubts about the India Visa for Bulgarian travelers.
Navigate the application page and learn more details about visiting India.
The India Visa for Bulgarian citizens will get you closer to that dream trip to India!
- From 1 April 2017, the length of stay on an e-visa has been increased from 30 days to 60 days with double entry on tourist and business e-visa and triple entry on medical e-visa.
The 60 days start on the date of your first entry into India on your e-visa.
- From January 2019, the Government of India updated the e-Visa rules for all eligible countries. The validity of Indian e-tourist was increased from 60 days to 1 year and 5 years with multiple entries and also e-business visa increased from 60 days with double entry to 1 year with multiple entries. was done together. Now visa validity count starts from the date of grant of ETA and not from the day of physical entry as before.
Bulgaria passport holder check that you are OK to travel to India
To be allowed to travel to India and to enter when you get here, you’ll need to:
- Hold a valid passport or travel document in good condition with 2 blank pages for your visa and valid for a minimum of 180 days at the time of your visa application.
- Hold a valid visa to travel to or transit India (if one is required). If you’ve been issued an eVisa it’s a good idea to print out a copy to bring with you when you travel
- Make sure your visa is in the passport you use to travel to India – if you want to use a different passport, you’ll need to make sure you apply to transfer your visa to the right passport before you travel
- We may ask you to show us your visa or travel ticket out of india to a country you can enter at the end of your stay.
- If we ask, show us you have enough money to support yourself while you’re in India.
- Polio vaccination: You may be required to hold a valid polio vaccination certificate If you travel to India from Pakistan, Israel, Kenya, Ethiopia, Nigeria, Afghanistan or Somalia countries.
If your circumstances have changed since you were granted a visa, or if you’re travelling visa waiver and you’re unsure if you’ll meet our requirements for entry permission, you should contact us before travelling to India.